_______________________________________

_______________________________________

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Can't Sleep

Why is it, when you just want to sleep all you do is toss and turn and wake up? God is a practical joker.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHHHH!

OK. Maybe that was a little of an over-exaggeration (not that I am prone to it). I know its stupid, but how cool would it be if you had a little off switch for the brain. *click* and you're in the land of nod.

Not me. 3am the brain alarm went off. And what for? I think it was to think about what to do for mum 60th bday later this year. Yeah - that's what I want to do at 3am.

back to sleep.

Bam! 5am. Friggin 5am! Brain alarm decides that my arm is uncomfortable. Like I care. I'm alseep! Why does it matter that I have a slightly uncomfortable arm? OK. So I am up - to early to get up yet that awful if I go back to sleep then there's not really much good sleep left in the day.

Back to bed. Weird dream - cant remember what it was, but you have that feeling it was weird. The weird where you go, 'man if I was on drugs, that dream would seem sane (the kinda sane where the giant blue poodle is taking A piece of bread for a walk cause it didn't wash the dishes last night)', but in my non-drug induced sleep, it was just strange.

7am. Give up and hope of enojying the bed. It is warm though. Well, at least I can post something this morn. What a great start to the day. Yae me.

No comments: